SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy's GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

Billy's GM Application. Empty Billy's GM Application.

Post  BlazeMelee Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Hello. My name is Billy as my IGN states. I have played Maple for well over 2 years, moving from Global to a friend's private server then from there to some others and then from there to here. Yes I like to migrate xD. But now I feel that this server has what I like so I'm going to be settling here. Therefore, I've decided to put in an application. I have a lot of knowledge about Maple, especially the magician class. If you ever need help, feel free to ask me, no matter how noob the question.

How old are you?
I am 19 years old, and will be turning 20 in July of 2009.

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?
I like to help people and hate hackers and ksers. I also can't stand when I don't see a GM doing their job and also ignoring and yelling at people. If I was a GM I would never get annoyed with noob questions and ALWAYS help out. If I were to ban a hacker, I'd make sure I have proof first. Also, I am very active and GMs are supposed to be, so xD.

Why should we pick you instead of everyone else?
I don't have a temper at all and don't sp3ak liek dis. I always use English, although their may be MINOR grammar or spelling errors, my point is always across. Sometimes people are afraid to ask GMs anything. I want to be the person whom you wouldn't be afraid of. My motto is no matter how noob the question, it should be answered.

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
1. Responsible: I am always on time. If someone asks me something, it is done without being forgotten.
2. Loyal: I am not a rule breaker and respect the owner and other GM's decisions.
3. Nice: I am friendly and love making new friends :V.

Do you have any experience, as a GM? If yes, how much?
Yes. My friend made a server just for me and 4 other of our friends and we were GMs. I have a list of commands since then and know the basics. I don't know anything like coding, so if that's what you're looking for I'm not the GM for you. I am just applying to be the hacker police and help people.

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM?
Whenever I log on, do @online and find everyone and make sure they're not hacking. Secondly, make a notice if anyone needs help or any questions. Make a mini event once or twice a day, not exceeding the two event limit and nothing too big to crash the server. I would always be available for help and not ignore anyone. If I am afking, I will announce it so no one thinks I'm ignoring them.

How often can you play? / Hours @ a week.
From 9am EASTERN to 3pm EASTERN. From 3pm-5pm EST I have babysitting but they have a comp. Then I can play from like 5 to like whenever I am needed.

If you get denied, will you leave the server?
Of course not. Even if I'm not a GM, I will act like one AS IN reporting hackers and helping people NOT bossing people around like I am one.

That's about it. I am very responsible, loyal, and not the type to whine and complain. Even if you're looking for a coder, give me a 1 day chance. I promise, I will NOT let you down.

BlazeMelee

Back to top Go down

Billy's GM Application. Empty Could be...

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:41 am

I could make u GM if you catch hackers like every time you login you warp to EVERYONE WITH hide on all 4 channels and catch them XD but im not sure if you still play SoraStory ?

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Billy's GM Application. Empty Re: Billy's GM Application.

Post  BlazeMelee Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm

That would be the plan. Just do @online and cc to everyone to see what everyone's up to. My IGN is Billy so I see you a lot, if you're Sora that is. Admin doesn't say much f3.

Last edited by BlazeMelee on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just added the name Sora since it was admin lol)

BlazeMelee

Back to top Go down

Billy's GM Application. Empty Re: Billy's GM Application.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down