SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo's GM Application

Go down

Moo's GM Application Empty Moo's GM Application

Post  MooMoo Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Hi Smile my names michael, people call me shorty sometimes lol and maybe Mike. I am 14 back lets get back to my GMs' application format =)

How old are you? 14 =)

Why do i want to be GM? I'd wish to bite hackers ear off and watch them suffer, wish to host events if i am able OR whenever i can if i get permission, welcome the new comers =) and help the needy people.

Do i know all the commands? Yeh... thats what the GM handbook is for Smile but i memorized it already lol.

Do i want to help people? Yes, i would, i hate to see people suffer if they are not doing anything against the rules.

How much experience have i been a GM? How much times have i become a GM? A couple of times... not much, i am a GM in Micro MS and Lightning MS and i am admin for Shoe MS. So i have been a GM 3 times.

What are you going to do if i am a GM? Try not to abuse powers lol. Host events with permission, invite as much people as i can from other servers to this server, and like i said, i'll bite the hackers ear off.

How many hours may i play this server? On schooldays i maybe able to play for 6 hours and on holidays, mmm... 12 hours? BUT this is not steady, i may go out, this may reduce the time -1 hour.

Admins choice of not picking info whats your opinion? I may not be picked, but that doesnt matter because other people thats better then me as a GM would be greater for server.

Extra infomation? I am a vice-captain for my grade, and i am captain for the basketball team. I love to play maplestory. SORA STORY <33333. Thats all i think o.O
MooMoo
MooMoo

Back to top Go down