SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Noob's GM application Empty Noob's GM application

Post  chaosspearxd Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:43 pm

How old are you?14

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?I want to help the community,ban hackers, and have fun while doing it.

Why should we pick you instead of everyone else?I'm on every day all day,i ban hackers,i help people out with what they need, and im very good at it.

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
- F.ex "responsible, smart and ambitious."
Helpful,Smart,Fun

Do you have any experience, as a GM? If yes, how much? Yes i have experience with being a GM,i was a gm for 2 private servers. 1 is shut down 1 i think is back up,i kno all commands and like above on all day,everyday. Also i advertise, on websights, and hamachi.

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM? I'll go around and answer people's questions,while doing it searching for hackers and ban them.

How often can you play? / Hours @ a week. Weekends:18-20hours,weekdays-8-10hours

If you get denied, will you leave the server? No, I'm very interested in the server.

Post everything good, about yourself.[i][u] Happy,only mean to hackers,on along time,helpful,outgoing,cool Smile

my msn is fightersw00t@hotmail.com
my aim is ajpwnz and lilricansmurf13
My name is AJ Btw.
Hopefully i get to be a GM
~AJ aka Noob.

chaosspearxd

Back to top Go down

Noob's GM application Empty Hi

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:52 am

Hi , Are you still playing SoraStory? IF you are please reply to this.

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down