SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application's form]

3 posters

Go down

[Application's form] Empty [Application's form]

Post  Admin Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:21 pm

Please notice, that we currently are not recruiting GMs. However you can still applicate, and we'll look all applications through, as soon as we get in need of GMs. Good luck with your application!

How old are you?

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?

Why should we pick you instead of everyone else?

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
- F.ex "responsible, smart and ambitious."

Do you have any experience, as a GM? If yes, how much?

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM?

How often can you play? / Hours @ a week.

If you get denied, will you leave the server?

Post everything good, about yourself.[i][u]

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Application's form] Empty Gm Application form

Post  kyle__17 Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Hello my name is kyle and i would really like to apply for a spot as a GM, i am 15 years old and i would like to become a GM becuase i like to have a little bit of power in life and also, being a gm is a priveledge it is nice to be trusted. I think you should pick me over somebody else because i have a great deal of expirience as a GM in maple story private servers. If i were to describ myself in three words i would have to say that i am Respectful, Responsible and honest. i have a great deal of expirience as a gm, i have bin a gm in 2 diffrent servers now and for a long time period, i was in SparkMS as a gm and i was also in RadiantMS as a gm. As a GM i would not do anything outside of the rules and i would like to help this server out with the troublsome people. i can play anytime. If i get denied i would move on and not take it personaly obviously you have found somebody beter then me that i would respect your desision, i would not leave this server it is very great. I have blond hair and i live in canada Razz those are two very good things CANADA FTW! Smile anyways thank-you for your time. if you would like to contact me on the server my IGN is TheShiit and my email address is mad_dude2002@hotmail.com thanks again.

kyle__17

Back to top Go down

[Application's form] Empty KUTSLET's GM APPLICATION

Post  tommieb Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:40 am

Hello im tom in real life,

How old are you?
im 14 years old

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?
im intrested in becoming a gm, because it looks like fun and im kind to the other players, so why not!

Why should we pick you instead of everyone else?
im playing now like a month this server and still playing so that says that this is a fun server and i dont quit fast Very Happy

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
i am NICE, SMART and VERY KIND TO OTHERPLAYERS.

Do you have any experience, as a GM? If yes, how much?
I have experience as a gm, bcause i was on a server a gm and i had my own server but it chrashed. i was gm like 4 months then i quitted that ms bcause too many ppl were a gm.

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM?
i will help people on this server and answer their questions and help them if they need it.

How often can you play? / Hours @ a week.
I can play VERY MUCH, vacantion is comming and i dont have a lot of homework so i can be online whenever you need me (only not if im sleeping.)

If you get denied, will you leave the server?
If i get denied, then i wont leave, bcause the server is now more fun with fun people.

Post everything good, about yourself.
I love this server, im good in training people and i just LOVE IT ALL in this server, if i was gm i could help ppl and get them what they want.(except what is standing in the rules) and thats why i should be a gm.!

tommieb

Back to top Go down

[Application's form] Empty Re: [Application's form]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down