SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cadence' GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

Cadence' GM Application. Empty Cadence' GM Application.

Post  CadenceL0L Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 pm

1*How old are u?
I'm 14 years old

2*Why u want to be a GM?

Because it's always fun, to help people. Having events, and stuff. And ofcourse - I enjoy being a ninjaAa w/hide Very Happy

3*You know all the commands?
I do not.. But I'll teach them pretty fast, since GM handbooks are kinda advanced nowadays

4*U want to help peoples?
Ofcourse.

5*No spamming
k.

6*How much experience You got with GM and How many times have u been a GM?
Well, I've had my own private server, messing around.. But I'm an experienced administrator, from other games.. And ofcourse a bit experienced at being a GM in Maplestory. And I have not counted, how many times I've been a GM..

7* what are you gonna do when ur a GM?
I'm gonna help people - ofcourse.. I'm gonna advertise, so the server can get more populated, and I'm gonna make people stay, by helping them as much as possible.

8. How many hours can you stay on server evry day??
Well, depends on many things.. It differs, some days I can stay on much, and some days I can not.

9*I am dont going to accept all the App's....
Okay..

10*Post all ur good info!
Well, I'm glad, helpful and loyal. I also have a 6 slot Ventrilo server, which us GMs may be using. And ofcourse, SUPPORT, help you GMs ease up your great work Very Happy - And if needed, I can help administrate the forums.. Because I like writing, posting guides etceterer. And some simple java coding aswell.

CadenceL0L

Back to top Go down

Cadence' GM Application. Empty ur alredy a GM

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:10 am

Ur alredy A GM xD

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down