SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyFireX's GM Application!

2 posters

Go down

SkyFireX's GM Application! Empty SkyFireX's GM Application!

Post  SkyFireX Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Name: Jason

Why i want to be a GM: Well, alot of people only want to be GM because they want to be able to do whatever they want. That's not me. Now i'm not gonna lie i do like to mess around sometimes (TeeHee) But most of the time i get the job done. I love helping people, and HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!, having to stand back and watch problems not get fixed. I'm great with people, and know how to make them happy (no homo). I also have tons of awsome event ideas! Like one event i have called struggle. It's a contest between teams and they compete for glory. But geting back on topic, i think i would make a great GM.

Experience as a GM?: Yes, I've been a GM for ZygonMS, FunMS, AnaMituMS, and DarkDayzMS. They've all shut down so that sucks.

Time you can be on?: I'm pretty much on all the time. I LIVE on the computer. So you can count on me to be on 24/7, lol.

Well, That's my GM app. It isn't long, but its short and simple, and thats what a GM app should be! BYEZ!

SkyFireX

Back to top Go down

SkyFireX's GM Application! Empty Replyed to you on hamachi.

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:29 am

Alredy replyed xD

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down