SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application for Chloe

5 posters

Go down

GM Application for Chloe Empty GM Application for Chloe

Post  traix Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:03 am

Whats good abt me?
Hello!!! My name is Chloe and i have been playing Maple since i was 6. I am in love with maple story private server and i have been playing other servers too. As a normal mapler , i think i should also suggest ideas that would be helpful to to this server. I always try my best when ppl are in need of help. But i can also be mean to ppl hu dont abide by the rules.

How old are you?
I am currently 12 years old born in the year 1996.

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?
I like to help people who are in need of help and would try my best to keep the environment in maple a safe one where ppl would nt hack the system. I see GMs that aren'y doing their job and they abuse the use of their powers sometimes. Like for example when they see ppl they dont like they just ban them. If i were a GM i will listen to what the mapler wants 1st then see if i can help out. If I were to ban a someone, I'd make sure I have enough proof to ban them first. I also like to host event,weddings and some more.

Why should we pick u out of every one esle?
I am active and i like to help out. I speak proper english and not my country's slang for English which is also known as Singlish. I am humorous which can make the maplers relaxed when they talk to me nt thinking that if they make me angry i would ban them.

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
Humorous : I like to say jokes so that ppl aren't tense around me. My friends are always very relaxed when with me
Easy-going :I am very easy to get along with.
Smart : I will not fall for those hacker's trick like for example when they try to bribe me into not banning them.

Gm experience :
I have not been a GM before. But do not think that just because i have no exoerience i cannot be a GM. No one noes wad wud happen if u dont let me be a Gm. Everything has a first step isn't it?

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM?
I will do @nline to see if any one is hacking . Secondly, I will try my best to help any one with problems to solve them.I will oso host some events a day so that maplers can have a break from training monsters can have fun.I will oso SMEGA to tell ppl hu are online that i am afk when i away from the keyboard so that they noe I will not be able to answer their question when i am away.

How often can you play?
I usually play from 3pm to 9pm which makes it 6hours a day.42 hours a week.

I f you are denied , would u leave the server?
Of course not! I am dedicated and even if i am not a gm i will still help to sniff out hackers
Very Happy
traix
traix

Back to top Go down

GM Application for Chloe Empty Re: GM Application for Chloe

Post  traix Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:11 am

P.S my IGN will be PinkWhite
traix
traix

Back to top Go down

Post  igapeki Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:31 am

if i coment ill say: u are LIER!...
have been playing Maple since i was 6
how is it possible? ITS IMPOSSIBLE CUZ MAPLE STORY isnt exist 6 years!! before u want to become gm u should stop lie cuz its stupit... GM-Lier? i dun think so...affraid
and btw if u want post script somethink click button "Edit" it isnt hard...

and btw:
My ign will be PinkWhite
so u dun even play this server? nice..GL then for u...owner isnt stupid, i think he will dont beg GM who dun even play on this server...how do u think?

///Ty, Gapek
igapeki
igapeki

Back to top Go down

GM Application for Chloe Empty hello

Post  traix Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 am

i understand u too wants to be a GM. Its ok with me if im nt a gm and i dont remember wad happended. My bro was the one that introduced me to maplestory and i could only remember that i was very young then................. and yes i have not started playing yet that is becos when i found out gm applications were on, i was so excited i decided to play this server. If u have any more problem post it i will explain.
traix
traix

Back to top Go down

Post  iHulaGirl Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 am

I don't think that you were 6..
iHulaGirl
iHulaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeMelee Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:39 am

Maple Story came out on April 29, 2003 as a test server. He may not have played Korean Maple Story since that was it's release date, but Maple has been out for 5 years in total xP.

BlazeMelee

Back to top Go down

GM Application for Chloe Empty umm

Post  Admin Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 pm

Sorry but this looks very like Billy's app ( OR ALITTLE) but anyway im only taking Exped OR im only taking anyone who donate 40 dollars Smile have a nice day xP lol OR DO u hava a runescape account? lolz xP haha

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GM Application for Chloe Empty hello again

Post  traix Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 am

btw i checked i started with maple global then played maple story ^^. btw hu is Billy? loland its ok if im nt a gm tata!!! Laughing
traix
traix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down