SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan's GM appl

2 posters

Go down

Dan's GM appl Empty Dan's GM appl

Post  dan11111 Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:15 pm

1*How old are u?
im 13 years old.

2*Why u want to be a GM?
im very proud of ur server and wanna try to help cause i think im very patient and realy realy like to help ive never been GM but i think that if u will give me a chance i will not disapointment u, i wanna see something new and something more than a player cause i never felt how is to be a GM.

3*You know all the commands?
yea i think i know cause i know all the commands in the Gm handbook.

5*No spamming
every rule that u give its ok with me.

6*How much experience You got with GM and How many times have u been a GM?
i never was. but i know that if u will give me a chance il be good, il give my max to help ur server and having fun with it.

7* what are you gonna do when ur a GM?
1st whatever i do it will never break GM rules, il do a GM events like nx slimes or summon monsters [just if its ok with server] and the most important il help pepole if they news il be their help man in all what they want to do, i always try to help others.

8. How many hours can you stay on server evry day??
lol im so but so addicted to MS i can be 5 hours a day just on that!

9*I am dont going to accept all the App's....
il be honest if u will not accept my appl i will be sad, lol very sad but i deffently stay in ur server.

10*Post all ur good info!
im Dan Swirsky i very pround of your server and like it,i never was a GM in my all life im very patient and friendly and i think that if u give me a chance i wont disappointment you.im 13 years old , i was in MS beta and im in private server from v.55 im an active man and always try to help others.

i realy wanna be GM im very loyalty to a good server and il do my best to help your server, as good as i can, all my friends tell me im a dreamer and just wannabe and i realy want to prove them that they wrong.

so if u wants to make another smile in a man face, please but please make me a GM

dan11111

Back to top Go down

Dan's GM appl Empty Sorry not accepted.

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:31 am

Sorry i only accept VERY exped GMS

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum