SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roysuke's gm aplication

3 posters

Go down

Roysuke's gm aplication Empty Roysuke's gm aplication

Post  Roysuke Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16 pm

How old are you?:15 i faked my registering age =) i always do

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?:help others in need of help, and ban hackers and scammers, or those who abuse the game.

Why should we pick you instead of everyone else?:im not in the position to judge my self, whats the use if u judge yourself greatly when others think diffrently of you?, but here's a point anyway, i'll try my best to be a better gm then everyone else.

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
- F.ex "responsible, smart and ambitious.":....ambitious,outgoing,and responsible.

Do you have any experience, as a GM? If yes, how much?:to tell you the true ive never had any experience as a gm beacase, all the servers i tried to be a gm for replied me with this "our gm cap is at its max so were not accepting any gm's untill further notice", or something like that

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM?:help people, ban hackers and scammers, be friendly to other players and not abuse authority.

How often can you play? / Hours @ a week.depends mostly sometimes 9 hours or 12 =)

If you get denied, will you leave the server?: um no im not a loser to do so

Post everything good, about yourself.[i][u]its hard to make me pissed,im friendly and sensitive to others feelings pls dont ask me why because i dont know why, and im a happy go lucky person,and some times im quiet.

Roysuke

Back to top Go down

Roysuke's gm aplication Empty Re: Roysuke's gm aplication

Post  RegretMs Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

NOT ACCEPTED FOR ADVERTISING!!!

RegretMs

Back to top Go down

Roysuke's gm aplication Empty advertiser... :S

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:59 am

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE.

Admin
Admin