SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derek GM app (Coder,Forummod)

2 posters

Go down

Derek GM app (Coder,Forummod) Empty Derek GM app (Coder,Forummod)

Post  Blacknight Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 pm

How old are you?15

Why are you interested in becoming a GM?
To create a better server and inviorment for everyone, I'm very good at coding and can make good npc's and w/e else is needed! Also helping out people in the server is what i do best, and Hackers should be banned so i will always be looking do bann them 24/7.

Why should we pick you instead of everyone else?
Everyone has a shot at this and it depends on how everyone's experience as a gm and the skills they've learned. Me, I know how to code and i always check the forum over 10 times a day, I'm on very very often and always ready to make this server a better place. I also will take time to go to other servers and get people to join our server to make it one of the Top 10 in many Maplestory Private Server websites!!!

If you should describe yourself with 3 words. What 3 words would you choose?
If I had to describe myself in 3 words they would be Outgoing, Honest, and FUN, I'm always outgoing and ready to make this server as fun and amazing as it could be, I'm the most honest person you will meet and if theres something needed to be done and I'm asked to do it, it will be done within a few seconds, and FUN I have lists of events and fun ways to create a AMAZING server to get more users to join and to keep people on this server!!!

Do you have any experience, as a GM? If yes, how much?
I've been a GM on 2 other servers , (KurashMS) and (IcedMS). I've been coding for around 1 and a half years and i know the best ways to keep the server safe and better. As a forum monitor, I'm always there to respond to peoples comments and always helping people in need, reading the forums, and just basically checking up on them everyday!

What are you going to do, if you're becoming a GM?
If i become a GM I will get to the coding as directed by you Sora, I will check the forums everyday, I could if needed assist other GM's in events and create some as well, I will always be checking for hackers and getting them banned. I will help out users and get more people to join this server!

How often can you play? / Hours @ a week.
I play everyday around 4-5 hours a day. More often on weekends around 6-7 hours. Theres times when if needed to stay on longer as requested i will be able to put in some time througout the day to play more often and heklp out this server!

If you get denied, will you leave the server?
If i get denied i will not leave this server, Ive been playing this server for a while and have made many friends and became a good hacker catcher. I love to help other people out that need it and i just enjoy talkiong to friends for as long as possible!

Post everything good, about yourself.[i][u]
Good at sports, Over achiever, manager at the YMCA, Friendly and a good talker and speaker to everyone, I'm artistic, Nice, Honest, FUN, and a HUGE ANIMAL LOVER!!!

Blacknight

Back to top Go down

Derek GM app (Coder,Forummod) Empty Anwsered in Hamachi :)

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:02 am

I told u in hamachi xP

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down