SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DoubleDee's GM APP

2 posters

Go down

DoubleDee's GM APP Empty DoubleDee's GM APP

Post  shmit Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm

1*How old are u?

2*Why u want to be a GM?

I know the game well and I can help everyone who has a problem. Being a GM is also *cough* pretty cool *cough* a big responsibility and I have the experience to handle one, being a GM in several other servers.

3*You know all the commands?

Yes, unless there are some custom ones that you personally made.

4*U want to help peoples?

Hell Yeah!

5*No spamming

Is that a question? My opinion on no spamming is that it i hate it, spammers are annoying. If i met a spammer i would warn him the first two times and if he continued then i would jail him for 30 mins.

6*How much experience You got with GM and How many times have u been a GM?

I'm about as experienced as anyone can get. I've been a GM in KyuubiStory, PhoenixMS, TodayMS, CrimeStory, and a few minor ones. KyuubiStory i was co-owner. I've also created my own event that every one loves to do.

7* what are you gonna do when ur a GM?

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P Help people, and come up with new and exiting events. And also what ever the situation may demand of me

8. How many hours can you stay on server evry day??

Several hours during the day and and almost all night long, till i get tired which is around 3am XD.

9*I am dont going to accept all the App's....

I understand that completely. Before KyuubiMS closed down my opinion carried a lot of weight on who got to be GM and who didn't. I only picked the people who would benefit the server.

10*Post all ur good info!

FIRST AND FOREMOST...My humor has no bounds =D. I love having a good time. I'm a hard core gamer on both the PC and the xbox360. Even with all the time i devote to gaming i always maintain an A/B avg in school. People usually love things i do. I have a habit of making people laugh. LAST BUT NOT LEAST (in the short list of good things) i can follow the chain of command...like some other people i know of that have no concept of it.

shmit

Back to top Go down

DoubleDee's GM APP Empty Anwseredin hamachi

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:04 am

Told u in hamachi xD

Admin
Admin

https://sorastoryfm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum