SoraStoryFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGitsBrandon's GM app

Go down

MGitsBrandon's GM app Empty MGitsBrandon's GM app

Post  Brandon Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm

1.Male or female ? Male

2. How Old are you ?I am currently 15 but will be 16 in December

3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people?I am nice, friendly, and always helpful.

4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? I am inspired to become a Game Master because I WANT to help people. I never give up when i am assigned a task

5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position? I will be suitable for this position because i have coding exp. (some what) and have been a gm in 3 other servers.

6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? Yes I do. If so, where and for how long? I was a GM for Delso MS for about 1 month and a half then it crashed and i quit. I was a GM recently for OskMs but the admin (oscar) Upgraded to v60 and all accs were deleted so people quit in the masses. As well as me. I was also a GM for Fable Ms but that was a hot mess and it lasted for about 3 weeks.

7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql) I wouldn't say i have a vast knowledge of coding but i did code some of my own private server but when I tried to change what npc's said and make a FM warper it crashed and i gave up.

8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server? Depending on what my income is a month I will donate to the server from time to time. I am fun and exiting and willing to give anything a try.

9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Who?
I just started this morning but i have played GMS for 2 years and know everything about maple. If i would say any body would vote for me it would be my friend x3wilco and maybe a guildie or 2.
10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone?
I live in the USA. My time zone is PCT
11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone?
I play ms anywhere from 4-6 hrs on weekdays and 7-10 on weekends.

12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? As i said in question 11 I play 4-6 on week days and 7-10 on weekends and I will be 156735% dedicated to this server if I am chosen.

13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule?
I have truthfully read the Game Master Policy as well at the rules and directions stated above, and i also am aware of any consequence of violating a thread rule.
14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here. I would really appreciate becoming a GM once again and I promise you, you won't regret making me a GM.

Brandon

Back to top Go down